What's new

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Picked up the 3D Zootopia at Target. Forgot about the coupon. Doh.

I'll wait on a price drop for Hail, Caesar!

Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Anyone notice Amazon's typo for The Martian? Makes you wonder if they are outsourcing their product page authoring....

(It's only on the 4K page, and it's a doozy!)

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
So I went to pick up my order at BB today...
They did not have any TNG Complete Blurays on display bet they did have TNG complete on DVD for $69.99
I did not see STII-TWOK
They had 4KHD Now You See Me and thr Expendables 3 on sale for $19.99

I went to Target and they did not have any copies of Zootopia 3D bluray available but they refused to give me a raincheck. They gave me a list of stores that MIGHT have it.

So I went to Wal*Mart and they had one 3D Bluray of Zootopia left at $27.96 which they eventually price-matched to $25.99
I've noticed it seems they get the 4KHD's the week after and they did not have any 4KHD currently available.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Amazon has yet to ship my pre-order of She Wore a Yellow Ribbon.

I received Zootopia and 13 Hours yesterday...but not SWaYR.

Anyone else have this happen? Or did anyone here get a copy of She Wore a Yellow Ribbon?

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
None of the three WAC Blu titles that were supposed to ship this week are in stock (They Were Expendable, Victor Victoria, and She Wore A Yellow Ribbon).

My guess is that Amazon never received stock. Normally they send out a release day confirmation email "we now have a date..." (which they didn't) and they mark down the price (which never moved).

It would be nice if we could get some info - either from WA or from Amazon.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
So I went to pick up my order at BB today...
They did not have any TNG Complete Blurays on display bet they did have TNG complete on DVD for $69.99
I did not see STII-TWOK
They had 4KHD Now You See Me and thr Expendables 3 on sale for $19.99

I went to Target and they did not have any copies of Zootopia 3D bluray available but they refused to give me a raincheck. They gave me a list of stores that MIGHT have it.

So I went to Wal*Mart and they had one 3D Bluray of Zootopia left at $27.96 which they eventually price-matched to $25.99
I've noticed it seems they get the 4KHD's the week after and they did not have any 4KHD currently available.

Similar situation when I went to Fry's for the first time in forever a week ago. Pathetic selection and awful prices. The internet has just destroyed Brick n Mortar stores now. I haven't really set foot in one since I got Amazon Prime, and now I'm reminded why. I probably never will again. Why bother when I can get it delivered to my front door on release day for cheaper?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Amazon has yet to ship my pre-order of She Wore a Yellow Ribbon.

I received Zootopia and 13 Hours yesterday...but not SWaYR.

Anyone else have this happen? Or did anyone here get a copy of She Wore a Yellow Ribbon?

None of the three WAC Blu titles that were supposed to ship this week are in stock (They Were Expendable, Victor Victoria, and She Wore A Yellow Ribbon).

My guess is that Amazon never received stock. Normally they send out a release day confirmation email "we now have a date..." (which they didn't) and they mark down the price (which never moved).

It would be nice if we could get some info - either from WA or from Amazon.

Amazon Customer service gave me the typical one month extension on my Prime for not delivering She Wore a Yellow Ribbon Tuesday as expected.

However, the rep told me not to expect delivery until July 19th!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Similar situation when I went to Fry's for the first time in forever a week ago. Pathetic selection and awful prices. The internet has just destroyed Brick n Mortar stores now. I haven't really set foot in one since I got Amazon Prime, and now I'm reminded why. I probably never will again. Why bother when I can get it delivered to my front door on release day for cheaper?

Target had plenty of copies of Zootopia on 2D Bluray and (separate) DVD but no 3D copies left

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks