What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2-21-2012 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Me too and not too happy about waiting two days for it to get shipped with having actually paid for shipping fr a change.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Did you order it by itself? I ordered a couple of other things at the same time and they're still reporting the shipping charge as zero.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
TonyD said:
By itself. I thi I I'll send a note to amazon.
They quite often ship items faster than what's indicated on the website. I always use their free shipping option and I don't think I've ever waited more than about 5 days, even though their orders indicate up to 14 days. My first trip to Best Buy today in ages...what a pathetic selection of movies. Even the new releases. I think there were a total of five copies of the "J. Edgar" blu-ray on the shelf, and none of the regular DVD. At least 80% of the shelf tags indicating an advertised "sale" item had no corresponding product on the shelf. No wonder BB is floundering. There's no reason to go there. On the upside, I did find a bunch of Studio Ghibli titles for $12.99 at Costco today (picked up a few to complete my collection), along with the complete series of "Brisco County Jr." for the same price.

Towergrove

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sarah
I didnt see the Animated Cookie Jar titles on the list which came out Tuesday I purchased this week:

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Vol 1

Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century Complete Series

Archies Weird Mysteries- Complete Series

Heathcliff Season 1 Vol 1

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
ManW_TheUncool said:
Wait?  Are you talking about the BDs or just the DVDs?  Even their DVDs are rarely, if ever, available for such low prices -- I've only managed final/net prices close to that when combining multiple offers/deals on certain rare occasions. Maybe it's time to go bug my wife again about another trip to Costco... :D _Man_
These were the DVD releases. I agree, they're seldom on sale for this good a price, even for DVD's.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Looked like all of them and they were $12.99. I didn't buy any but that is a great price and no tax in De.

I cancelled my pre-order for Underdog...too expensive for me right now. I will pick up Puss in Boots at Best Buy and use the coupon. I need to get Lady and the Tramp as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks