What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…

The Features

full

– Written on the Wind – 1956

full

– Ghostbusters: Afterlife – 2021

full

– The Great Moment – 1944

full

– Clifford the Big Red Dog – 2021

full

– Where There’s Life – 1947

full

– Deadlock – 2021

The...

Continue reading...

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks as always, Mike.

I do have my hat in the ring to review Written on the Wind, but it hasn't made an appearance.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks, Mike!

Nothing for me next week, but February 8 is a big one. So that's fine.

Clay_E

Second Unit
What's going on with the Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection 4K/Blu-Ray set? Amazon now just lists it as "Out Of Stock," while Best Buy says "Coming Soon," with no option for pre-ordering. And it's just flat-out not even listed on Target's website. Does anyone know if it's been delayed or something?

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I had a pre-order back in September that was instantly listed as out of stock as soon as the release date rolled around. Amazon had sent me a notice saying it was going to be a month late, so I canceled the order. A week or two later, it came into stock. I placed a new order and got it in two days. That was for a re-release of a catalog title, certainly not as high-profile as a new Ghostbusters, but it might be something similar. If there's a problem getting discs to the stores/sites, I'd check back periodically and it will probably turn up eventually. I know it's frustrating.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that since there's more than just a standard box, the Ghostbusters set is basically backordered and it'll take a while for Sony to get more copies to retailers. Either that or they'll do a standard release with the same discs but none of the special packaging.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
What's going on with the Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection 4K/Blu-Ray set? Amazon now just lists it as "Out Of Stock," while Best Buy says "Coming Soon," with no option for pre-ordering. And it's just flat-out not even listed on Target's website. Does anyone know if it's been delayed or something?
My copy arrived yesterday, my pre-order was placed back on Jan. 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks