What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
My BB had all three exclusives on shelf. 4-5 copies of each. 7.99

Saw 2 copies ea of the exclusives though I've already ordered those so didn't look incredibly hard at numbers.

Criterion.com faked me out again on the Flash sale so now hoping it slides to 10/11 though 10/6 is certainly possible, but I'd love to get the delayed McCabe and Mrs Miller early (or late given I had it planned the last time).

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
My BB had all three exclusives on shelf. 4-5 copies of each. 7.99

Pretty much the same at mine. Picked up It Came from Outer Space and The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. How can you not at $7.99? Not sure why I didn't grab October Sky too.

I'll order Mr. Deeds from Amazon and get X-men eventually if I can ever figure out which version. 4K or 3D or just punt and buy the 2D version when it drops in price.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I did just pull the trigger on the Wolf Man and Frankenstein BD collections. For $20 each, I couldn't pass them up.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Went to order Mr. Deeds from Amazon, but it is now not available. Strange.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm a Steelbook addict, so I used the $5 off bundling deal with X-Men: Apocalypse as justification to upgrade my X2 DVD to a Steelbook Blu-ray, even though $14.99 would normally be way more than I'd be willing to spend on upgrading a catalog title.

Thanks as always, Mike!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm a Steelbook addict, so I used the $5 off bundling deal with X-Men: Apocalypse as justification to upgrade my X2 DVD to a Steelbook Blu-ray, even though $14.99 would normally be way more than I'd be willing to spend on upgrading a catalog title.

Thanks as always, Mike!
Best Buy had several different exclusive Steelbook catalog titles for about $10.00 and at least one in the $5.99

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy had several different exclusive Steelbook catalog titles for about $10.00 and at least one in the $5.99
Thanks very much for the helpful heads up, but I'm very glad I didn't see this until I got home. My wallet has endured enough pain recently!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks