What's new

Weekly RoundUp 1-5-2010 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Originally Posted by EricSchulz

Speaking of...you BD guys might want to check out the area where the Christmas decorations were in your local Target. The section is now a stock-up/great deal promotion and has a selection of about two dozen BD titles at $12 each. Didn't have a pen handy, but I do remember seeing "Risky Business", "Total Recall" and "Reservior Dogs" (IIRC).
Mileage may vary, of course, but those titles are regularly $10 at the Walmarts around here.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Here's a pretty complete list of the $12 BDs at Target:
The Omen (new version)
Phone Booth
Dude, Where's My Car?
Rest Stop
Me Myself and Irene
Batman The Movie
A Time To Kill
Entrapment
Cutthroat Island
Crank
Behind Enemy Lines
Chaos
The Getaway (McQueen)
Basic Instinct
Ninth Gate
Napoleon Dynamite

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
My Target had a slightly confusing sign on this shelf that stated all discs on this shelf are $10, but there was also other signs with different prices from $10 - $19.99, so they may all have really been only $10.

should have taken a pic.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman

Is that the Adam West version of Batman? If I don't have the DVD I might snag that for Junior.
No, The one from the 80's (Tim Burton?).

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
Thanks, as always, for compiling the lists over the past 6 years, Mike. It's one of the first things I check each Sunday morning.

Re: Target. It appears the the $5 off BluRay coupon that expired on December 24 is still scanning as active. I used it to buy a copy of "The Proposition" on Blu for $7.00 earlier in the week.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon target_bluray_5.pdf (it originated on the sd forum so I really don't want to direct link) It's probably the best scan of the coupon if you want to try. The 6 coupon scan resized the
standard coupon and seems a bit more blurry. I never had any trouble with the scanner with this set though I've not tried since the official expiration though I might look for some over the weekend.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The Omen I saw was the Greg Peck version, not sure what (new version) means.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by TonyD

The Omen I saw was the Greg Peck version, not sure what (new version) means.
If it's the original version, I apologize. I glanced at the cover and it didn't look like the SD version that a bought a year or so ago (the anniversary edition) so I assumed it was the remake from 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks