What's new

Weather Channel mucked up? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Just wondering if it's only my regional version that does this.

First, the little bar during the forecasts they have underneath the weatherpeople gets....blurred.. as it switches information, making it a bit tough to read.

Second, and most annoying during severe weather watches...local on the 8's is messed up. Instead of having local forcasts, with a close up radar of New Jersey(So we can actually see little details ilke Thunderstorms), they have a far away shot of the entire NorthEast, and they do a NATIONAL forcast instead. What use of this is to us?

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else here as well....

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's a known Weather Channel fact that the local radar and severe weather alerts will be unavailable when there's severe weather in your area. Happens here all the time when we have thunderstorms in the area. Want to see where they are headed? Sorry, "radar temporarily unavailable."
That, and every time you want to check the weather, that damn "Atmospheres" show is on. I HATE that! If I want that fluffy crap, I'll turn to the Travel Channel. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks