What's new

We spoke...Touchstone listened: "Ruthless People" on DVD in 2002... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
or at least that's what it says on amazon.com. Should we believe them? Will it have a decent amount of bonus features (it doesn't list any features right now)? Will it have OAR and remastered sound (no tech specs are listed)? Have I just been suckered in by the hype?
Sincerely,
John Kilduff
------------------
"Who makes it happen?"
"I make it happen"-
Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I wouldn't put too much confidence in Amazon's listing of that title if I were you. Here's a quote from DVDFile's Studio Day report, from the end of September:
Other live action fare surprisingly not on the way anytime soon are such oft-asked about gems as Ruthless People
I find it hard to believe Buena Vista would've changed their tune on that title in about a month and a half, unless DVDFile got wrong information from Disney's rep at Studio Day, but I would believe the above quote more than a listing at Amazon.
http://www.dvdfile.com/news/special_...uenavista.html

Brett Cameron

Stunt Coordinator
Amazon also has other Touchstone titles such as Dick Tracy and Three Men And A Baby listed for April 2nd for an SRP of 19.99.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
And USA Today hasn't yet reported on the 12-disc complete series of Golden Girls yet have they?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Petition to release The Mary Tyler Moore Show on DVD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks