WB/MGM - The Time Machine

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob T, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

I finally found this one at Wal-mart for $18.88 and I just wanted to say thank you!
    I remember watching this one a few times as a kid way back in the late 80's/early 90's and I haven't seen it since.
    The movie is great. The video is great. The audio is great and the documentary is pretty good too. [​IMG]
    I was kind of disappointed to see that it was packaged in a snapper since other WB/MGM titles that have been released so far haven't been packaged in a snapper, but other than that good job! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Dick

Dick Lead Actor
    Supporter

Rick
    WBdid a pretty decent job on this, though there are sequences (Taylor's first encounter with the Eloi) that have brownish, pasty-looking flesh tones. Wish they'd get around to their other Pal properties, like WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE BROTHERS GRIMM, etc.

3. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Lead Actor

Patrick McCart
    WB recently struck a new 3-panel Cinerama "triple-print" of How The West Was Won, so I hope they did the same thing with Grimm. Hopefully, both get an SE DVD in the "smilebox" format which simulates the curve and reduces the funny distortions.

The 2.35:1 reduction print is a joke.

4. RolandL

RolandL Producer

Roland Lataille