What's new

WB/MGM - The Time Machine (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I finally found this one at Wal-mart for $18.88 and I just wanted to say thank you!
I remember watching this one a few times as a kid way back in the late 80's/early 90's and I haven't seen it since.
The movie is great. The video is great. The audio is great and the documentary is pretty good too. :)
I was kind of disappointed to see that it was packaged in a snapper since other WB/MGM titles that have been released so far haven't been packaged in a snapper, but other than that good job! :emoji_thumbsup: :)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
WBdid a pretty decent job on this, though there are sequences (Taylor's first encounter with the Eloi) that have brownish, pasty-looking flesh tones. Wish they'd get around to their other Pal properties, like WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE BROTHERS GRIMM, etc.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
WB recently struck a new 3-panel Cinerama "triple-print" of How The West Was Won, so I hope they did the same thing with Grimm. Hopefully, both get an SE DVD in the "smilebox" format which simulates the curve and reduces the funny distortions.

The 2.35:1 reduction print is a joke.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
WB recently struck a new 3-panel Cinerama "triple-print" of How The West Was Won, so I hope they did the same thing with Grimm. Hopefully, both get an SE DVD in the "smilebox" format which simulates the curve and reduces the funny distortions. The 2.35:1 reduction print is a joke.
Too see what you are missing from the Wonderful World of The Brothers Grimm 2.35:1 print, go to my Cinerama web site at Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks