What's new

WB Get $50 Back By Mail ? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Do you have to send the receipts for every dvd set that you are sending the Proof of purchases for? I bought friends season 9 in march but threw away the receipt.:frowning:

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
The Warner Bros promotion allows you to send in the original or a copy of the receipt, a xerox if you will. BUT, you have to send in the receipts for each and every DVD set that you purchased. Read over the rebate form that comes packaged with the DVD sets. It's all in there. You have to send in a copy of the receipt along with the proof of purchase tab from every set you're getting credit for on the boxed DVD sets you purchased.

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone recieved their rebate?

I sent mine in on June 10th and still no rebate.
It says it should take 8-10 weeks.
It now has been 12 weeks and no rebate.

I am pretty annoyed at this

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I haven't sent mine yet. It really annoys me that I threw away my friends season 9 receipt back when it came out. Had I known about this I would have kept it. Since I have until June of Next YEAR, I am going to hold off until then to send it. Hopefully I can try to get all 6. I already have OC, and plan to get Friends 10 and will be keeping the receipt when my cuz buys full house season 2 so maybe buy next june I can get 3 more.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I'll be buying The West Wing Seasons 1-4 in the next few weeks. If I buy all four in one package at Amazon, will it count for four in the rebate?

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Thats a good question... not sure. I was planning on buying La Femme Nikita all 3 season on amazon or somewhere online but I don't know if online purchases will count towards the rebate.:frowning:

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
I bought 5 sets of friends sets on one receipt from Best buy a while ago (All for friends, they gave me their proof of purchase)! and I just underlined each one on the receipt, and got my rebate last week...

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
I just called the customer service number.

They had me in their system and said it was in process.
I told them it had been over 12 weeks now.
They said the response from the consumers was much much higher than they had anticipated and that is why the delay.

Just an FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks