What's new

FS: LD Box Sets! (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
To anyone who might dredge this thread up: I will be on vacation until August 29. I will not be able to respond to any inquiries until then.
I have a mess of LD box sets for sale, or, if you're got the right discs, for trade. All sets are complete unless otherwise noted.
PLEASE NOTE! All payments must be received by August 12 (earlier preferred) to guarantee shipment by Auguest 14. I will be on vacation for two weeks after that.
  • Jaws Signature Collection, CAV. Full documentary. $25.
  • Disney's Cinderella, CAV, supplement disc, with book but missing the lithographs. $25.
  • Disney's Pocahantas, CAV, sealed. With supplements and book. $35.
  • Gettysburg, supplements, 271 minute version (only video release, tape or disc, to include this cut), book (excellent!), battlefield map, cd, photos, civil war bullet in a drawstring pouch. $75.
  • John Wayne Collection, 6 films (Allegheny Uprising, Tall in the Saddle, Back to Bataan, Fort Apache, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, Flying Leathernecks). $60
  • Golden Age of German Cinema, 4 films (Faust, The Love of Jeanne Ney, Berlin: Symphony of a Great City, Opus 1). $50.
  • Cecil B. DeMille: The Greatest Showman on Earth, 5 films (Carmen, Joan the Woman, The Whispering Chorus, Male and Female, The Volga Boatman). $50.
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas, CAV, recalled version, full "Making of" documentary (not the hack job done on the dvd SE), with the best book ever included in a box set (and I own nearly all of them). $50.
  • Zeigfield Follies. $40.
  • Disney's Saludos Amigos/Three Caballeros, uncut, with supplements. Box has a couple dings. $50.
  • Complete Tex Avery. $300.
  • The Honeymooners, Volume 1. Missing insert, but I may be able to make a copy. $110.
  • The Honeymooners, Volume 2, $125. (I prefer to sell these two volumes as a set).
  • Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 4. $175.
Plus a few more I will list later. I will soon have a complete Golden Age of Looney Tunes box set collection for sale (I await the arrival of the final set), and a nearly complete collection of WB/MGM single disc Looney Tunes LDs (I need one disc - anyone have a "All This and Tex Avery, Too" they want to get rid of?). When I have them, I will be putting them up for sale as complete sets only!
I also have quite a few Criterion's for sale/trade. If you'd like to trade and have any of the following Criterion LDs, then I will be very interested (and in possibly other Criterions also):
  • The Bad Sleep Well
  • Cat People
  • Crash
  • Life of Oharu
  • Stray Dog
  • Sword of Doom
  • 3 Penny Opera
  • Throne of Blood
  • Prince of Tides, the unreleased version (this is truly a shot in the dark - you are not likely to own this unless you worked for Criterion)
Other Criterion's, and other titles, will be considered in trade - don't be afraid to offer - you never know.
Shipping is actual cost and your choice of Priority (expensive!), Media Mail (my recommendation) or I could probably be talked into using UPS if you'd like.
Payment may be made via PAYPAL or a USPS or Western Union money order. All other checks will be held for 2 weeks for clearance.
E-mail work M-F 7am-3pm or home any other time

John O

Stunt Coordinator
Alan
I have Sword of Doom, but I really don't want to trade for LD's ,(except, maybe, for the Indiana Jones Trilogy). You can email me if you are interested in trading for DVDs.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks