What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Walking Dead Season 8 (1 Viewer)

Paul D G

Screenwriter
^^Yeah, I agree with the poor dialogue recording and too grainy picture, I paused and got up close to my screen and I still couldn't make it out what they were looking at. It was more clear later on when Rick again pointed it out.

Well, I am certainly glad the Negan storyline has finally completed. Even I was starting to get annoyed at how long it was playing out.

As for Fear - I bailed on that show last season because I found a storyline about two fuedin' farm owners a ridiculous story to tell when the dead had just started coming back to life a couple weeks ago (in show time). I just hated it. I found the S4 premiere really good, but I also realize it was more of an epilogue to TWD than a premiere to FTWD, The FTWD cast were hardly in it. And I can't be alone in my dislike of how FTWD was going because they suddenly time jumped two years into the future rather than try to rework the storyline. When I heard Morgan was joining the Fear cast I was assuming we'd see what he was doing from the time he meet up with Rick back in S3(?) to when he met up with him again in Alexandria. I'll give Fear another try despite my dislike of Madison and whatever the junkie kid's name is.

I just hope we don't get four episodes of what happened during those last two years before we get back to the present.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Bitterly disappointed that Negan was allowed to live.

if they follow through on what they seemed to set up with the finale, though, next season could potentially be a lot more exciting. Rick basically announced that the dark ages are over, and the days of fighting to be king of the mountain are over. If the remainder of the series is about renaissance and piecing together a new civilization from the ashes of the old one, that's a story I'd be very much on board for.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
They can write the characters they want to stay from the walking dead into Fear like they did with Morgan. The shows were separated by different timelines but they fixed that with the fast forward in Fear.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Show is toast with Maggie and Rick dropping and them killing Carl (not that I liked Carl). Toast...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks