What's new

Von Schweikert Audio offering a budget line of his infamous speakers! (1 Viewer)

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I saw that Albert realizing that these economic times require new market stratagies has started on a line of budget speakers.These are the VR3.5's VR4's and so on. From what I understand they will be the same drivers but will not incorporate high end crossovers and High end internal wiring.Albert is voiceing them himself. The testers say they had a difficult time telling the difference between these and the other speakers.
I have to say the complete VR3/5 system with LCR35 and TS350 tripole surrounds and the s/3 sub is an astounding system.I thought the Paradigm Studio 100/cc/adp's/active 20's was a great sounding system until I heard the VSA system.These speakers do music just as well as HT coupled with good amplification and processing. They are a must listen for anyone looking at speakers in this price range. Way to go Albert!:emoji_thumbsup:
Cheers,
Steve

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Von Schweikert had the VR3.5s and VR-4s for sale in 2001, as well as 2002.

VR 3.5s are listing for about US$3,750, VR-4s at US$4,750.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks