What's new

Vice City Help (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I'm currently playing VC and recently bought the film studio. I'm stuck on the mission "Dildo Dodo". What is the deal the plane flies horribly? the most checkpoints I can get through is 3. Any tips to help me improve this and actually beat this mission? I'm at the end of my ropes with this. Thanks!

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
Keith I just finished that mission and yes it is pretty hard to control. What I did is when I took off I immediatly did a 180 turn and went after the ring that was by itself. After you do that most the rings will be right in front of you. When you are getting close to a ring just tap the gas button and it will slow you down w/out losing control. The rings that are tucked inbetween the buildings be sure to take you turns very wide so you can line up your plane. Hope this helps:)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I just now finished it. The plane had horrible handling and is by far my least favorite vehicle in the game. My problem was that I'd lift off and for some strange reason my plane would not gain enough altitude, this resulted in many a restarts for me which was quite frusturating. As a spin to your advice, I started immediately in Downtown with the nearest visible checkpoint by theGreasy Chopper and did it that way which worked well for me. The hardest checkpoint was my last one in Little Haiti between the two buildings. I actually had to circle for that one. Anyways the ordeal is over and I'm no longer horribly frusturated:). Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks