What's new

VDIGI VD-Z3 Component to VGA Transcoder (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
One of the better devices to hook your XBox to your VGA monitor or projector. Very lightly used. Comes with original box and cables. There is one connector nut missing, but it can be easily replaced if you have access to computer spare parts. Still works great. $55.00 shipped.

I have a 128 at 100% rating on EBay and a couple points on the HTF Traders List.

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
Would you be interested in a trade? I have an Audio Control subharmonic synthesizer I listed at the same price, $55. I also have an active x-over and some unused DIY dome tweeters from MCM Electronics.

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
I have some more goodies. I'm out of state right now, but I'll go through my things when I get back and let you know.

Oh, I do have some 17" computer monitors with good pictures. The only problem with them would be shipping costs. I also have an Audio Control octave equalizer, or a nice octave RTA with selectable resolutions. Where are you located?

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I used to. I took them all to Blockbuster to take advantage of their $8 DVD trade in offer. They gave me good trades on my videogames, too.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Cameron

Still have this?

Please pm me if you do
wink.gif

I'm very interested in this also. What are you interested in as far as game trades? Newer or older systems?

But cash will work just as good also.
smile.gif

Out of suriosity, what do you mean by connector nut? Sorry if i'm unfamiliar with the term.

Is it still available, or has it been sold?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Tom, you would be second in line for this. I've corresponded with an acquaintance of Jerry's and I'm waiting for his final answer.

The "connector nut" is the nut/screw that the VGA cable connector screws screw into. I didn't know the name of it and hoped people would understand :)

Ah, gotcha. I actually do have an extra of that part. Funny.

Let me know if the other person passes. I'm a definite for it.

I have a 27 inch Destination monitor sitting here waiting for a signal.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks