What's new

Upcoming The Two Towers/ FOTR-related programming (1 Viewer)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
The French and Saunders parody was mildly amusing at times, but for the most part it fell flat. It's a shame, because these women are very talented and funny, but they didn't really go anywhere with this. There were only two laugh-out-loud moments for me; the "prologue," where the Alliance were portrayed by ants, and after Galadriel's freak-out, when Saunders as Galadriel says "I shall diminish, and go into the West, and remain Galadriel," and French as Frodo says "what?" and Galadriel says "I shall diminish, and...oh, I don't understand it either, it's in the book."
In all though, a sorely missed opportunity for a zinger parody.
Link Removed I've ever seen or read.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ian McKellen will be on "Inside the Actor's Studio" on Bravo, Sunday at 8 p.m.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Updated with a few things. Looks like that WB special will be repeated, but this time on a different network.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
My Tivo is showing that Peter, Viggo and Elijah will be on Charlie Rose again tonight! I don't know if it's a repeat of what was aired before, or more of the conversation. The program description doesn't say it's a repeat, and the guests on the other segment are different (this time it's Denzel Washington and Derek Luke from Antwone Fisher).
So, heads up for, I don't know, either more from the same interview, or a repeat.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Added a few things, for instance, the WB special will be repeated. If you (whoever you are) set a timer to record it, be sure to add a few extra minutes to the end, since it runs long.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks