What's new

Juror #2 (Clint Eastwood) (2024) (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
After seeing Mel Brooks' latest effort I'm not so sure about this project. Clint is 92 years old, worth about 375 million and has absolutely nothing to prove. Maybe it's better to go out on top.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Still say it should have starred Jane Krakowski and been titled The Rural Juror.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
BLAZING SADDLES…Watched it last night…what a crazy and fun film!

Watched Caddyshack, funny but not like BS.
Tomorow we do NLEV.

1683088766957.png

Last edited:

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
There's two kinds of people in the world my friends, those who retire and those who direct.
No. There are three kinds of people. Those who retire. Those who direct and those who can't figure out when it is time to leave and let a new generation of people take over.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And those that are judgmental towards other people.
Well , I guess that makes four. ; ) However, it wasn't my intention to be judgmental regarding Eastwood's movie making ability. It was meant as a general statement that there is a group of people that seem to be be unable to recognize when it is time to leave no matter what they do in life.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well , I guess that makes four. ; ) However, it wasn't my intention to be judgmental regarding Eastwood's movie making ability. It was meant as a general statement that there is a group of people that seem to be be unable to recognize when it is time to leave no matter what they do in life.
Then why bring it up in this thread? Clint Eastwood should go out on his own terms.

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
Why some people get miffed at what other people are doing when it absolutely has no harmful effect on them, I'll never understand. If anyone has earned the right to make the movies they want to make, the way they want to make them, it's Mr. Eastwood. I am surprised at the lack of respect he is being shown in this thread. Ninety-two and still directing is something to respect--and celebrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks