What's new

**** Unofficial Gran Turismo 3 Thread???**** (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
Wow! I couldn't believe the quality if this game when I first put it in my PS2. Then it hit me, I was driving on a dirt course in Arcade mode and was behind another car. The dust started to block my view of the road and then we turned a corner and all of a sudden the sun came through the dust and I was in awe. To top it all off I could even see through the windshield. I'm not a huge fan prior of Gran Turismo games (I had #1 not #2) but this title is amazing. I give it five out of five stars. Great graphics, sound and best of all great gameplay! Go buy this games now!!!
-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
A friend and I played for about 4 hours tonight. Really fun. The rally mode is a blast, then we started getting licenses and started some of the simulation races. We need to unlock more courses so 2 player is more interesting though.
------------------
Michael Alletto
Mike's DVD List

Andre F

Screenwriter
Randy,
Holy crap!!! How did you get done so fast? I'm at about 0.5% complete.
-Andre F
------------------

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
I think Randy means that he's completed about 4.5%, with 95.5% to go :)
I think I'm at about 4% right now. I almost got a heart attack when I dropped a turbo kit into my Mazda Miata MX-5 and the horsepower went from 143 to 270 hp
eek.gif
I'm winning my races easily now. Looking forward to earning some money so I can move up to the amateur league.
------------------
This screen has been formatted to fit your movie.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Yohan,
I think you are right. I got all excited thinking somebody could finish that fast.
blush.gif

-Andre F
------------------

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Is there any way to turn down the engine noises a little and turn up the music? The background music is so low and the engine so loud that it sounds really wierd.
------------------
Michael Alletto
Mike's DVD List

Van Patton

Second Unit
Yeah I think you just pause it during a race, and scroll down to the audio bar.
------------------

Andre F

Screenwriter
From what I remember there is only two choices during inthe menu when you pause the game. 'Continue' and 'Exit'. I would love to be able to turn up the music. Any ideas?
-Andre F
------------------

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
The only options I've seen for music are "on" and "off"--no volume control. I'm in the opposite camp. I want to turn mine down. I ended up just turning in-race music off altogether.
------------------
This screen has been formatted to fit your movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks