What's new

Unbreakable, no alex ross illustrations? (1 Viewer)

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
I just recently picked up unbreakable. The back states that there are two collectible alex ross illustrations. Didn't find any, shook the box, checked the floor to see if anything had dropped down, nothing. Just the booklet detailing the contents of the dvd. Did I get screwed or was this somethng that was pulled from the discs at the last second. I'd like to know, because I intend on taking the set back to get a replacement copy. If they were pulled from the all the copies, I can save myself a trip. Thank in advance for any info.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
This was discussed at the time of the DVD release. Not sure if the HTF search engine goes back that far. Basically, Disney didn't put the cards in many (all?) of the DVDs. There is a web address at Disney for DVD feedback (sorry, don't have the link). Let them know, supply your address, and they should send you your card.
They sent me the card, all the way to England! Good job, Disney Customer Support! :emoji_thumbsup:
BTW it's nice but nothing special.

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
The illustrations were included in my copy, which I bought on street date. I don't know if they were including them "for a limited time only" or what, but it's probably worth returning to the store for another.

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
So, it would appear to be a hit and miss affair whether the illustrations are there or not. Thanks for the pics, Michael. As I bought the dvd from futureshop here in canada, I think I'll pass on returning. This is one outfit where the return line is always much, much longer than the purchase line.

I think I'll take your advice, Philip, and contact buena vista directly. Since, they're the ones at fault, it's only fair they go through the hassle of providing me with the illustrations.

Thanks again, gents.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
Hi,

I purchased this title too in Canada and the drawings were missing. The Digital Bits posted telephone numbers of Buena Vista (one for the States and one for Canada). I called the number, left a msg and later that day I got a return call to which I gave my address. A couple of weeks later they sent I received it in the mail.

If you do a search at the Digital Bits, perhaps you can still find the number.

Good luck.

AdamW

Agent
I picked up my copy about a week after street date and the illustrations were included.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Pete,

After hearing the news that the artwork may or may not be included, I called Disney last summer before I bought the disc and had them mail me the insert. Once I got around to actually buying the disc (fantastic movie, BTW), I was pleased to find the insert with my disc, therefore I have two copies, and I'd be pleased to mail it to a fellow Canuck. Post here if you're interested, sir. Cheers.

DS.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
It's weird that this question comes up now, because I JUST got this DVD. (Tower Video had it for $14.99!) The illustrations were included, but something was puzzling me...
What was the deal with that sticker? It just says "peel" and there's nothing underneath or anything. Just seemed weird is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks