What's new

Missing the collectible Alex Ross illustrations on the Unbreakable: Vista Series DVD? (1 Viewer)

Veli-Matti Reitti

Stunt Coordinator
Received a copy of the Unbreakable: Vista Series DVD last week. The DVD was sealed and unopened when i got it and in perfect condition. When i took away the shrinkwrap and opened it i unfortunately found that the 2 Alex Ross illustrations were missing:angry: The booklet was in the right folder and the left folder was empty. The back cover clearly stated that the package should include 2 illustrations by Alex Ross. Is there any difference between the US and Canadian version? Mine was the Canadian one. Has this happened to anyone else?

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
It happened to me as well. I reported it on Disneys feedback web page, and they sent me the cards free of extra charges. I live in Norway, so I wouldn't think it will be any different in Finland. Oh, and I ordered the Canadian disc as well.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
Yeah, The digital bits ( http://www.thedigitalbits.com )
when the DVD first came out published a couple of tel# for Buena Vista. I called, left a message. Later that day, they returned my called, took down my address and a couple of weeks later I received them in the mail.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
If you don't feel like waiting, here are the two illustrations:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Richard cash

Stunt Coordinator
i ordered mine from play and too didnt receive them in the box. They said they would send them me in the post but i never heard a thing after that

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
ah, that explains it. I bought from totalactionuniverse.com a Canadian e-tailer. no illustrations at all. I didn't think it was that big a deal so I never bothered with it at all.

seems our friends in the Great White North (and anyone buying from there) got stiffed by Buena Vista on this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks