What's new

UK DVD of 24 with confirmed extras & packshot for august 29 (1 Viewer)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I was gona get that but now:
Fox has just announced a 9/17 street date for 24: 1, a box set of the entire first season. Presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen and 5.1 surround extras include commentary on select episodes, 2 featurettes, episode details, hidden surprises, and more to be announced. Retail is $59.95.
I think I'll get the R1 set instead :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get into the show when it aired, but maybe it's a lot better in one big chunk. Enough people are raving about it I should be checking it out

I'll bite for that price. Good job Fox!

Mark ZA

Agent
Lets just hope that the dreadful EE experienced on BBC transmissions is not present on the DVD.

Mark

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Apparently the R2 is now confirmed as identical to R1. I just can't find a link to it anywhere...:frowning:

LennyP

Supporting Actor
This is messed up. I don't trust anyone and won't place order for either until someone gets one of the sets and reviews them.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
R2 project confirms 2.0 sound

I'm guessing with a 9/17 street date that US sites won't have them till at least mid-August. Probably an earlier release in the US A-To keep R2ers from importing and B-because Fox's new seasons usually start in October/November

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks