What's new

UHF... Been awhile since I laughed like this (1 Viewer)

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
Went to my local store the other day to pick a new floppy drive and passed by UHF. I had almost forgot it was coming out, but for $10 I didn't hesitate to grab it.
The DVD is hilarious! The Deleted Scenese Hosted by AL are so funny. Who else can be so blunt about thier own movie and say "Why were these scenes deleted? because they SUCK!"
But the real treasure is the commentary. I haven't even watched the actual movie, my first time through I just turned the commentary on. Best part is when he mentions UHF's listing on the highest grossing films of all time list. I had tears in my eyes. :)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Our local A&B Sound (finally) got more stock this week.

It's good to see more copies of this disc available - I think MGM underestimated this DVD's potential when they made the first pressing. Too bad, because it could have made some decent sales figures if they had gone with a wider release initially.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Mike,

BUt it does have to do with the commentary- and could be a spoiler for those who have not listened to it yet.

-V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks