What's new

TWILIGHT TIME MOVIES PRESS RELEASE: It's Twilight Time For Us! Our "Goodbye" & "Gratitude" Sale (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 1.58.52 PM.png

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Anyway it appears to be a straight price change -- 4.95 now 3.95, 8.95 now 6.95, 14.95 now 11.95

I guess that pretty much kills SAE sales other than those 35-40 titles (and increasing) no longer at TTM

The 10/115 is either updating or they've changed the list again. I'm not sure what's up with it right now -- I'm now seeing 48 titles instead of 112 this morning but several that were excluded are now included. Maybe they are still updating the the New New Sale

EDIT: it appears they were still updating. ALL the 11.95 titles except Suddenly Last Summer are in the 10/115 sale. Makes no sense to leave that one title out for the extra 50 cents, but I suspect it will corrected sometime (or not just to be ornery)

Last edited:

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I've been making use of the sales over the last few months. Sad to see the label go. I admire the "hands off" approach taken with most films - just use a high-quality encode of usually excellent studio-provided masters.

Just ordered my last batch:
Absolute Beginners
Anastasia
Julia
Peyton Place
The True Story of Jesse James
The Return of Frank James
Melvin and Howard

plus the ClassicFlix John Alton Noir set.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Items flying off the site right now. I can't even get through updating my low volume list before I have to re-do it. Either all the TT fans hit at once or there's some speculators and maybe Overstock or Indie MovieStore buyers that are scarfing up item 5-10 units at a time - esp the $4/7 titles..

Updated 9pm ET MAY 10
Most Beautiful Woman - SOLD OUT completely

Since this morning -- all of these are now OOS at TTM
Seven Ups SOLD OUT AT TTM
Brutal Tales of Chivalry SOLD OUT AT TTM
Absolute Beginners SOLD OUT AT TTM
Cutters Way SOLD OUT AT TTM
Cowboy SOLD OUT AT TTM
Another Woman SOLD OUT AT TTM
Comes a Horseman SOLD OUT AT TTM
I Want to Live SOLD OUT AT TTM
Stone Killer SOLD OUT AT TTM
New Centurions SOLD OUT AT TTM
Gun Fury 3D SOLD OUT AT TTM
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* SOLD OUT AT TTM
The Valachi Papers SOLD OUT AT TTM

Alexander the Great SOLD OUT AT TTM
Eureka SOLD OUT AT TTM
Geronimo SOLD OUT AT TTM
From Noon Until Three SOLD OUT AT TTM

PEYTON PLACE (1957) SOLD OUT AT TTM

Low stock and some moving very fast
INTERIORS 10

PRETTY POISON (1968) 5
LAST HURRAH, THE (1958) 10
BORN FREE (1966) 10
A PRAYER FOR THE DYING (1987) 10
ALICE (1990) 35
HELL AND HIGH WATER (1954) 45
UNDERWORLD U.S.A. (1961) 45
GANG'S ALL HERE, THE (1943) 50
EYE OF THE NEEDLE (1981) 60
MEMBER OF THE WEDDING, THE (1952) 70
A MONTH IN THE COUNTRY (1987) 70
FROM THE TERRACE (1960) 80
STANLEY & IRIS (1990) 100

Last edited:
Reactions: PMF

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
It was only a matter of time and we all knew this was coming. I've already purchased all the TT discs I wanted. But I join with others here in expressing a film lover's gratitude for the time and hard work in releasing these films. Some films I never thought would see the light of day on blu ray like The Rains Of Ranchipur, Lost Horizon (1973), No Down Payment, Adventures Of Hajji Baba, My Sister Eileen (1955), The Sound And The Fury, Antony And Cleopatra, The President's Lady, The Wayward Bus, Alamo Bay and so much more. Gracias, Twilight Time.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Many I knew and never thought would hit Bluray, but honestly so many I'd never heard of much less seen and I thought I was a decent Film watcher before 2010. 90% of their choices I ended up liking so for a long time when they were doing 2-3/month I just blindly bought whatever they released every month or two without even checking and RARELY was disappointed. Once they got to the 5-6 film per month I had to stop that method, but ended buying their whole library anyway by the end of 2019.

I'd have saved a few hundred (or more) if I'd waited until now, but other than a few dollars I'm richer in the end and that's all the counts at the end of the line

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks