What's new

TWILIGHT TIME MOVIES PRESS RELEASE: It’s Twilight Time For Us! Our “Goodbye” & “Gratitude” Sale (1 Viewer)

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
screen-shot-2020-05-10-at-1-58-52-pm-png.72473

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
I started crying when I got this email. Thank you Twilight Time for the great presentations of Woody Allen’s films, Oliver Stone’s films, that great restoration of Doctor Doolittle, Bob Fosse’s Lenny, The Way We Were. So many that I have. You will be missed.

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
There was an update today. I just received the e-mail, Screen Archives has acquired Twilight Time and they will be continuing

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Not necessarily so. Read the remarks in the other Twilight thread. They just bought what ever stock is left. No new releases.

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
Not necessarily so. Read the remarks in the other Twilight thread. They just bought what ever stock is left. No new releases.
I found it. I was hopeful when I saw the e-mail. Now I am even more sad after reading the other thread. Oliver Stone’s Talk Radio was my last purchase.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Do you have a link to the other thread?

considering it’s at the top of this page yes. Look at post 4,114 and the others around it.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Don't suppose there's reason/hope to merge the 2 identical threads -- the one one Ron started Sunday and the one that started the next day? It's somewhat confusing having 2 threads with identical titles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks