What's new

Tweak settings for Sanyo PLV-2...version 1.06...anyone have them? (1 Viewer)

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
I have been using my Sanyo for about 9 months or so and have been happy with it. When I first set it up..I had the same problems as most with Vertical Banding. I used some adjustments found here and it worked good, they were for version 1.03 and I have a 1.06 version. The problem is, I took the projector down last week to clean out the dreaded DUST BLOBS..( from instructions I received here ) and when I set it back up, I went through the service and factory menus to see if the settings stayed in after unplugging it and I think I might of changed a setting, by mistake other than the ones I have received from here. It seems that Screen door effect is very noticeable now when it wasn't before. I am not getting any other problems than that.
Does anyone have tweak settings for Version 1.06 that you could pass to me? I would need all the values...even the ones you don't usually change from the factory. Or does anyone know how to put it back to default settings so I can start over. I did record my factory settings for the numbers I did change ...but not for all the other numbers.
Please help if you can.

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
Please if someone could help with this...I would greatly appreciate it...I am having my first big movie get together this weekend and want it to look it's best.

Thanks
Curt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks