TV Funhouse?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin M, May 18, 2002.

1. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

What the hell ever happened to the second season of this damn funny show? It certainly wasn't a flop, as far as I know, so why the long wait/canceling?

2. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

I think it's long gone. We'll just have to live with what we got.

3. John C

John C Stunt Coordinator

Of course South Park can do ANYTHING filthy and crude but that's okay since Matt Parker and Trey Stowe practically own Comedy Central. But a show like TV Funhouse that literally almost caused my heart to stop it was so funny gets canned real fast! It's much better to watch severely censored '80s comedies on Comedy Central apparently. Cancelling TV Funhouse is about as smart as Sci-Fi channel redoing Battlestar Galactica. Middle fingers to both networks from me! "Poop.....creamy......delicious!"

4. John Thomas

John Thomas Cinematographer

This is the show with the talking animals/dog that always wanted to catch his tail? Good stuff, though the only time I got to see it is when I inadvertently flipped past it.
    I really like the random comedy shows like this (and Sifl & Olly as another example) but they seem to get cut early in their run. [​IMG]

5. Graeme Clark

6. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Would be nice for this series to be released on DVD. The eight shows that they had were classic. The biggest problem is that most people I believe found a lot of the humor over their heads.

7. Jose Q

Jose Q Stunt Coordinator

Hey, Comedy Central!

Getting rid of TV Funhouse was as lame as loosing MST3K. You can keep your Battlebots and that new show where puppets try to immitate the Jerky Boys.

Damn TV Funhouse was funny! I still rememeber that "Underage Bichon" song. Funny, funny stuff.

8. Graeme Clark

Glad I have every episode on a CD [​IMG]