TV Convergence Problem: Need help immediately ASAP.

Discussion in 'Displays' started by BertFalasco, Dec 31, 2003.

1. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

This happened to my TV once before and we had to go through a bunch of crap just to get a bunch of new parts installed on our Mitsu. HD and now it's back to doing the blue counter parts on everything and then on the right side there is a vertical yellow transparent bar thats about 3 inches wide. When I adjusted the convergence I could only adjust the red (vert. and horiz.) but for blue I can only adjust the horizontal lines (there is also vertical yellow lines on the grid, about 6 vertical ones and I can't adjust those either, never saw them last time too) and not the vertical ones.

Please help.

Edit : Can you move this to the Devices section, was too frustrated to think about what I was doing.

2. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

I'm having trouble understanding what's going on w/ the picture, though it sounds as if something is quite wrong with your set. You may have to contact whatever service place you did last time.

Perhaps you could describe a little better what on the screen you are seeing?

3. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

The convergence is extremely messed up. Every item on screen has a blue counterpart and I don't know why this is happening. We had a new color tube put in and some other stuff so it just blows my mind.