What's new

TV Connections (1 Viewer)

Mike Coady

Agent
I know this may sound like a dumb question but hear goes. If you have a tv in the living room (I'll call Main) and you run a coax cable from the RF Out of that tv to another tv's RF In in a bedroom (I'll call Secondary) what signal source will I be seeing on the Secondary tv? Would it be what's connected to the main tv's Antenna 1 In, what's connected to Main tv's Antenna 2 In, both, or just everything hooked up to the Main tv's inputs? I have a URC-200 RF (with base) to be able to change the channels and inputs from the bedroom on the Secondary tv.

Mike Coady

Agent
Okay thanks I guess that would be my OTA antenna ran to my Antenna 1 In, I was hoping I would have the option of choosing any input and receiving that signal.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
You want one of those "whole house" theaters, then.

I know that some DVD players have coax outputs too. You could just run another line if you have that. Composite and S-Video hve more cables, but that's up to you.

Have fun!

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks