What's new

TTT EE DVD... IGN Deleted scenes summary... (1 Viewer)

Frank L

Stunt Coordinator
Just an FYI, Jeremy over at dvd.ign.com posted a very nice summary of deleted scenes which we may see on the eventual EE DVD for TTT.

Nice job Jeremy...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

AaronMK

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Aaron Karp
Strange, I long more for TTT EE DVD than I do for the two Matrix sequals or X-Men 2, and I'm not a hard core LOTR fan.

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
It's funny because I did this myself a few weeks ago. I watched all of the trailers/previews for Fellowship and Two Towers and found quite a bit of footage that was not in either film. This is a great article and I am anxiously awaiting the extended cut of The Two Towers! :)
Gregory

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I noticed several of those as well, including some dialog ("You have the gift of forsight, tell me what you have seen!") that didn't make it into the theatrical cut that will hopefully be put into the extended.

Declan

Second Unit
I watched all of the trailers/previews for Fellowship and Two Towers and found quite a bit of footage that was not in either film.
Yeah if you watch the Trilogy trailer on disc 2 of the theatrical version of fellowship you'll find some shots that are'nt in 2 Towers. There is a huge SFX shot of a load of Uark-ki (not spelt right) marching along, but I don't know if this was a shot for 2 Towers or Return Of the King...........but (i never read any of the books) and this was one of the shots I was looking out for when i seen Fellowship and 2 Towers the first time I seen either of them, and I have'nt come accross it yet............so 17th December 2003 can't come quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks