1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Movie magazine coming back?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Buklis, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Bill Buklis

Bill Buklis Supporting Actor

Bill Buklis
    It appears that Total Movie magazine and Inside DVD are joing together. The newly formed Total Movie and Entertainment Magazine will include InsideDVD at a cost of $39.95 per year for six issues.
    Here's the cover for the next issue:
    [​IMG]
    Go to Inside DVD for more details.
    This is great news. Total Movie was one of the very few magazines I actually looked forward to receiving. I was so bummed out when it was cancelled right after the decision to go monthly.
    ------------------

2. Al Fischer

Al Fischer Stunt Coordinator

I saw this last week and sent an e-mail to there customer service. I asked them if I would start receiving the remainder of my issues, since I only received 3 when the magazine folded.
    I got a reply today saying that I will be receiving the remainder of my subscription, beginning with the Oct/Nov issue.
    So for those of you who got screwed when the magazine folded, contact their customer service department to verify if you will receive some issues. [email protected]
    Al