Toshiba 46HX83

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Chris-HE, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Chris-HE

Chris-HE Auditioning

Hi, Does anyone know when the new Toshiba 46HX83 Cinema Series will be in the stores?

2. AndySaj

AndySaj Auditioning

I am wondering the same thing.

I recently bought the Sony KV-34HS510, but am going to take it back, I need something a little bigger. Was going to exchange it for the KP-46WT510 (I need something with an integrated stand), but now I am wondering if the Toshiba 46HX83 wouldn't be the better way to go. I have always had excellent luck with my Toshiba TVs. I don't want to wait forever though, so I would like to find out when it will be in stores.

Thanks,
    Andy

3. Chris-HE

Chris-HE Auditioning

I herd back from Toshiba today and they told me. August or beginning of September.

4. Chris-HE

Chris-HE Auditioning

I ordered mine today from Video Only. Should be in on Monday if they get as many as they expected.

5. JohnnyG

JohnnyG Screenwriter

I got the "TheaterView" 46H83 in last week...and already took one home [​IMG]

So far, I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I'm sorry to see they've removed the TheaterWide modes for HD input, but everything else about the set is a big improvement over previous models, which were pretty darn good themselves.