Tool's Salival feat. Tori Amos?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Burkes, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

I'm really bored right now, so I was reading some reviews of Tool's Salival DVD/CD set. I came across AMG's review which states that there is a live version of Hush featuring Tori Amos on this set. Does anyone here know anything about this? I would most definitely love to hear/see this (don't know if it mean's video or audio). I've had this for some time, and I think it's incredible, but I've yet to find a song feat. Tori Amos, who is also incredible. If anyone knows anything about this, please shed some light for me. Thanks so much. Here's the link to the review, if anyone's interested:
    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...=A0ifqxqu0ldfe
    Later, y'all
    Rob

2. Rob M.

Rob M. Stunt Coordinator

Unless this is an Easter Egg, it isn't on the DVD. The only "hidden" video I know of on the DVD is the one from Opiate.

3. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

I have not found any collaborations with Tori Amos on this set.

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

As far as I know, it is just the video for "Hush" that is on this set, no live duet with Tori.

Course, Maynard has done a duet with Tori before, joining her on "Muhammed My Friend" at the "Concert for RAINN" that she did...

Jason