What's new

Tool's Salival feat. Tori Amos? (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
I'm really bored right now, so I was reading some reviews of Tool's Salival DVD/CD set. I came across AMG's review which states that there is a live version of Hush featuring Tori Amos on this set. Does anyone here know anything about this? I would most definitely love to hear/see this (don't know if it mean's video or audio). I've had this for some time, and I think it's incredible, but I've yet to find a song feat. Tori Amos, who is also incredible. If anyone knows anything about this, please shed some light for me. Thanks so much. Here's the link to the review, if anyone's interested:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...=A0ifqxqu0ldfe
Later, y'all
Rob

Rob M.

Stunt Coordinator
Unless this is an Easter Egg, it isn't on the DVD. The only "hidden" video I know of on the DVD is the one from Opiate.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
As far as I know, it is just the video for "Hush" that is on this set, no live duet with Tori.

Course, Maynard has done a duet with Tori before, joining her on "Muhammed My Friend" at the "Concert for RAINN" that she did...

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks