What's new

Today's Wisdom (1 Viewer)

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Ever wondered about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water?

Try spelling Evian backwards.

Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant a lot like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

OK...so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 326 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals - He just thinks they need more supervision.

I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that- "I do" is the longest sentence?

Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Why is the man (or woman) who invests all your money called a broker?

When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that: electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, Write To Them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps, so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered

the mail?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Why do overlook and oversee, mean opposite things?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks