What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Today is my 26th birthday... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Another year has elapsed in my life, and I'm feeling very good. I've had my share of trouble this year...All of you have been witness to that. Despite all that, though, I've continued to grow on many levels from human to writing. I've gotten back in the swing with the 80s babes thread, and I've learned some interesting things on this site (discovering why Warner is able to use the MGM logo on their upcoming release of "When The Lion Roars" was quite cool) as well. All in all, I feel that things have improved for me from last year to this year, and with any luck, it'll continue to grow.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'm really excited about people coming over today. I haven't done a party like this in a long time.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
You're only 26 and you're obsessed with the 80's? Kinda strange, you're only a couple of years older than me and I have virtually no personal memories of the 80's with exception to a few tv shows or bands who's popularity continued into the next decade.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Why arent you at the bar yet?!

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett Voss
John, a sincere Happy Birthday!! I hope your party is a BLAST!!

26 is a great age. In fact, my life completely changed (for the better) when I turned 26.

Enjoy everyone and everything and, above all, be thankful for what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks