Titanic: 90 Years Below (History Ch.)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ned Vogler, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Ned Vogler

Ned Vogler Stunt Coordinator

I'm wondering if a fellow forum member happened to tape "Titanic: 90 Years Below" and "Titanic: An Accident Waiting to Happen" which aired this past Saturday 04/13/2002 on the History Channel from 8:00-10:00 PM.
    I had my VCR set to tape these shows, but when I checked the VCR on Sunday it hadn't taped! I had inadvertently set the VCR to tape from 8:00-10:00 PM on April 13, 2003! [​IMG]
    I may end up purchasing this documentary from the History Channel store, but I'd really like to have a chance to view it before I spend the cash.
    I am more than willing to pay someone for a replacement blank tape and shipping costs if you're willing to make a copy of your tape.
    Please use the e-mail link attached to this post to drop me a note. I sincerely appreciate it!

2. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Ned,

as one of TITANIC's biggest buffs here on the forum, in my opinion, you really didn't miss much. If you've seen other documentaries about the tragedy, you need not worry about it, they covered a lot of the same ground as the others.

The best thing about this doc was the new footage of the wreck, that's about it. I wouldn't waste my money buying it overpriced from THC store.

3. Ned Vogler

Ned Vogler Stunt Coordinator

John -

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to send you a private e-mail about some other non-forum related Titanic info.

4. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Ned,

if you havn't done so yet, check your e-mail.