What's new

Titanic: 90 Years Below (History Ch.) (1 Viewer)

Ned Vogler

Stunt Coordinator
I'm wondering if a fellow forum member happened to tape "Titanic: 90 Years Below" and "Titanic: An Accident Waiting to Happen" which aired this past Saturday 04/13/2002 on the History Channel from 8:00-10:00 PM.
I had my VCR set to tape these shows, but when I checked the VCR on Sunday it hadn't taped! I had inadvertently set the VCR to tape from 8:00-10:00 PM on April 13, 2003! :angry:
I may end up purchasing this documentary from the History Channel store, but I'd really like to have a chance to view it before I spend the cash.
I am more than willing to pay someone for a replacement blank tape and shipping costs if you're willing to make a copy of your tape.
Please use the e-mail link attached to this post to drop me a note. I sincerely appreciate it!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ned,

as one of TITANIC's biggest buffs here on the forum, in my opinion, you really didn't miss much. If you've seen other documentaries about the tragedy, you need not worry about it, they covered a lot of the same ground as the others.

The best thing about this doc was the new footage of the wreck, that's about it. I wouldn't waste my money buying it overpriced from THC store.

Ned Vogler

Stunt Coordinator
John -

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to send you a private e-mail about some other non-forum related Titanic info.

The best thing about this doc was the new footage of the wreck, that's about it. I wouldn't waste my money buying it overpriced from THC store.
Exactly, that's why I'd rather have a taped off cable or DSS copy of this show. I take it you didn't tape it?? If you did happen to tape it, would you be willing to make a copy??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks