What's new

Time to make a penal colony like the movie - Escape From New York (1 Viewer)

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
I think it’s time to put a wall around half of N. Dakota and make it a penal colony (yes, just like the escape from New York movie). Anyone convicted of the worse crimes can check in and fend for themselves. They don’t come out, ever, and the rest of us never have to deal with them again. Maybe the wall can extend into part of Canada and it can be an international venture. Just think how much money would this save.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
How about we build a wall around the continent of Antartica. Every month, or so, we would fly over it and dump a payload of food. The prisoners there would have to fend for themselves for whatever scraps of food they could get.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
you can't have north dakota.. I've already got plans.
see, trash is big business, and there's nothing here, 500k people or so, so lets make the whole state one large garbage dump and charge other states to send their trash here.. each citizen gets a slice of the pie, just like kuwait with their oil.. we'll all be RICH and none of us will have to live in this hole :D

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
Hey Bill,
I'm with you!:emoji_thumbsup: Sure it was an entertaining movie, but why not do it for real? Only problem is finding a location that the majority of people would agree to.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I think we should do it but don't mistreat them. Antartica is a little cold. Lets build the wall around California. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks