What's new

Three-way Y adapter cable (1 Viewer)

Dean_M

Second Unit
This post is probably more appropriate for the Connections forum, but since I'm a clueless newbie, I'll post it here.:b

I'm in the process of trying to hook up an Infinity IL100s subwoofer with two IL50 mainspeakers with built in subwoofers using LFE cable. Infinity recommends that I use two Y cable adapters in series from the single subwoofer output on my Denon 3802 in order to supply the 3 subwoofers. I'm hoping that there's a neater way of doing this. Does anyone make a three-way Y cable adapter with 1 male RCA plug and 3 female RCA plugs? Any better alternatives to either method would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer not to have to spend the money or the time to wait on a custom made unit if at all possible.

Dean

Brian Crowe

Stunt Coordinator
I looked these up on the web and it seems to me you should be able to use a single cable with splitter going into the sub, then run a cable from the subs l/r outputs to each speaker. Seems like it would cut down on the excess cable splitting.

Crowe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks