What's new

Third Watch - 4.29.02 (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Okay E.R fans, if you watched tonight's Third Watch (which is a show I could get into), then you know about Dr. Lewis's pain. Dr. Lewis from ER traveled to New York because her sister and niece were in trouble.

In tonight's episode, Dr. Lewis had to had to identify a seven-yr-old girl's body at the morgue. Thankfully it wasn't her niece. Then officer Bosco and his partner busted the man who kidnapped Dr. Lewis's niece. Bosco figured that it was the neighboorhood watch guy because his partner asked these street kids about the little girl (Suzie) and they said THE policeman took her. THE policeman turned out to be the neighboorhood watch guy. The final scene took place at the hospital, and Dr. Lewis couldn't convince her sister to go back into rehab. Chloie took her daughter and went home from the hospital without telling Dr. Lewis. This leads to speculation that we haven't heard the last of the situation.

anyone else watch tonight's episode? does anyone watch Third Watch regularly? does anyone care to comment?

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
I thought it was funny how Yokas threatened the "neighborhood watch" guy. She told him if he did not use his right to remain silent, she would put him in the patrol car with Bosco.

I also liked how they finally let Sully have Tatiana back. But how long will she stay this time?

Another thing...thanks to the E.R. connection, this episode was presented in the widescreen television AR. I hope the producers of the show begin to use this all the time for future episodes.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
I've never watched this show before, and only watched ER once or twice. Last week my wife and I were on our honeymoon, so we each decided that we would each pick one show to watch for the week. I picked 24, she picked Judging Amy. Good timing, because Judging Amy comes on right after 24. Well, we didn't get around to watching Judging Amy :D So, we watched ER to make up for it a few nights later.
I really got into that episode... by the end, I was desperately waiting for the conclusion on Third Watch. So, last night, we both tuned in.
Not a bad conclusion, but kinda predicable. My biggest beef was the fact that both the police and the hospital administration let Chloe (sp) check her daughter out of the hospital and take off.
This was a woman who dragged her daughter to NYC, took her to a crack house, shot herself up and then let her daughter be kidnapped. Now, come on, you dont think that the police, and possibly DCF, would have something to say about this?
Overall though, a good show.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
The only way a police officer can stop you from leaving a hospital is if they arrest you or serve you a warrant.

Otherwise, you are free to go on your own. The police can't even take your child away from you unless social services intervenes.

Hospitals also can not stop you from checking out unless told by the police department. The police can hold you for a statement but they can't stop you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks