What's new

Things I din't get to tell Warner during the last chat... (1 Viewer)

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i did get to post a question, but i was rushed and just got to squeak out a list of titles.
i really would have liked to preface the question with a short comment expressing my appreciation for the quality job they have done in the past year with some of my favorite catalog titles.
i very much appreciate the high standard they have in regards to a/v quality and trying to secure good prints for mastering.
also the range of titles.
not much more contemporary things i'm really looking for ( with the possible exception of Prisoner Of Second Avenue- which i forgot to ask about) but i'm very glad to hear all the focus on the classics.
can't wait to see them.

also, i just want you to know how much i appreciate your frequent use of the original theatrical art.
it seems like every other company is filling the shelves with
'big head' photoshop covers that display a distinct lack of creativity, imagination, and class.
to see you guys use the original 'Seruat-esque' art for A little Romance, when any other company would have just slapped a big head shot of Diane Lane over the title shows me someone over there actually views the entire product as art.
very cool.

like everybody else, i think the snappers are a pain (especially when scrapping off the security stickers which are lately scrapping off some of the printing of the cover too :frowning: )
but thats only a minor quibble at this point.
by far, my concern is for a good presentation of favorite films at a good price, and in that area you folks are tops.

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks