What's new

theaterlink cable part #? (1 Viewer)

Abe Rodrigue

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!! I have tried multiple time on the internet and many calls around the nation with no avail. I am not asking the world here, JUST what is the part number for the theater link cable that is included with these TV's. I don't think that is to much to ask is it?

Thanks to all that can help!

abe

SimiA

Second Unit
Did I miss something???
What TV are you talking about??
It would help, so we'd be able to recomend something.
Vb

Abe Rodrigue

Stunt Coordinator
so sorry, the TV in question is a 57 (if that makes a difference) HX83. I called toshiba repeatedly and got different responses each time!!!!!!!!!!!

SimiA

Second Unit
Did you try calling Toshiba @ 1-800-631-3811
What kind of cables (specifically) are you looking for?
Audio, Video, component, RG6, optical, s-video, DVI, RGB, etc.....
You're not giving us much to go on, as "theater link" is such a generic term.
Vb

Abe Rodrigue

Stunt Coordinator
First sorry for so long between posts, very busy you know.
Now, yes, I have called toshiba (five times) and gotten three different part numbers from them, they have horrible tech assistance. They don't have a clue what is going on. In fact, one guy told me it was impossible to spit the signal out of the back of the TV, even though I had already bought a spliter and tried it with the one cable I have.

All they call the part is theaterlink cable. It is an IR transmitter cable from the back of the TV. If you have a Tosh with this option you know what I am talking about. It has a 1/8" headphone type adapter that splits into two Infra-Red "eyes" that are about 1/2 wide, x 3/4" tall, 2" long. That is all I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks