What's new

The Virgin Mobile commercial (1 Viewer)

Bill cc

Agent
Anyone seen this ?

A blonde girl goes into a trailer and this greasy dude gives her a cheese sandwich out of a
vending machine that says $2.00 but she spits it out cause there's fur on it and then he
tries to charge her $50 for it.. They argue in french or something
Then she goes to a "virgin Mobile" trailer that has pancakes that you pay for by the bite.
She eats them with chopsticks while a black guy serenades her with an Italian love song

This first few times, I was like "Huh?"
But then I went to the website at the end of the commercial
(virginmobile.com) and it made sense

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Yes, Virgin Mobile is currently releasing the stupidest commercials I've ever seen. The one you mention is the first one I've seen that even partly made sense.

The other I've seen takes place in an art class. The instructor sees the cell phone and starts screaming "Hot lava!", and a guy on a unicorn (from the student's painting) pops out. The instructor gasps. The student jumps on the unicorn behind the guy, and they fly through space while stupid music plays. "Come to Life. Come to sexy."

Uh...yeah.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Dang, I thought these were ads for a "Virgin Mobile (prounounced "Mo-beel"), not "Virgin Mobile (pronounced "Mo-bill").
I had visions of a car full of virgins... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks