What's new

Pre-Order The Trouble With Harry (1955) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71de-YC2QKL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
The Blu-ray disc is one of the very worst in the Universal/Hitchcock box-set. I'm going to wait until someone whose judgement I trust confirms that this 4K transfer is truly excellent before I put my credit card to work. I'm hoping this disc is going to be perfect.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
The Blu-ray disc is one of the very worst in the Universal/Hitchcock box-set. I'm going to wait until someone whose judgement I trust confirms that this 4K transfer is truly excellent before I put my credit card to work. I'm hoping this disc is going to be perfect.
Nobody said it was lousy then.

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
We'll need the obvious knowledge that they did a new transfer from the VistaVision negative.

According to the other site all movies in the upcoming 4k boxset seem to have a special feature that deals with their 4k "restoration".
Not improbable that they had some significant work done including a 4k scan as they are certainly among the higher profile catalog titles for Universal.

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Nobody said it was lousy then.

That's what I thought. It actually looks decent. The Man Who Knew Too Much had lots of issues so maybe a mixup?

Edit: Just checked my disc and it looks pretty good both in indoor and outdoor scenes, sunlit and dark:

Last edited:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I pre-ordered the Volume Two set from Universal's GRUV site, which has been consistently good.

I am quite confident about this upcoming release and remain highly impressed by Universals ultimate achievements with Volume One.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks