What's new

The Thorn Birds release date February 3, 2004 (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
From today's dvdfile

Making its DVD world premiere on February 3rd is the classic melodrama The Thorn Birds. One of the highest-rated miniseries in television history, this two-disc set will include the entire 476 minutes epic presented in its original 4:3 full screen aspect ratio and English mono. There will be no extras, and retail is set at $29.95. the cover is up at dvdfile as well

This is great news that this will be released, too bad about no extras.

:emoji_thumbsup:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
DVDFile is wrong, there IS an extra.

You might find some additional info about this in the press release, which I posted here a week ago.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I stand corrected David.

Thanks for the info, was always one of my favorites along with Shogun & Centennial.

So 2 out of 3 ain't bad

:emoji_thumbsup:

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
y'know, i'm surprised but the closer it gets to tuesday, the more i want to pick this one up.
i remember seeing it when it originally aired, and i recall it being very entertaining.

and with a street week price under $25 for almost 500 minutes of content, that seems like a good bargin.
Rachel Ward was about at her hottest here, right before she seemed to drop off the face of the earth.

looking forward to the review

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Rachel Ward was about at her hottest here, right before she seemed to drop off the face of the earth.
If my memory serves me correctly (and lately it doesn't seem to very often), right after Thorn Birds, Rachel Ward next appeared in the feature film Against All Odds. It seems to me "that's wot done 'er in!" ;)

Rachel won me over in the Thorn Birds, too! :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks