What's new

Pre-Order The Sons of Katie Elder (1965) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
819HGlze6zL._SY679_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Never saw this. Blind purchase?
What!!!!;) It was the summer of 1965, when a young Bobby Crawford with a few buddies walked to their neighborhood movie theater to watch the latest John Wayne movie. I still remember that enjoyable movie experience today with John Wayne shooting some dude in the ass.:laugh: I think you would really enjoy this movie with such a great cast.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
For that young Bobby Crawford, I have already preordered.

Reactions: PMF

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I have it on Vudu, but I'm buying this disc. Do not buy the iTunes HD digital as it's windowboxed.

Gotcha! Not sure if these include digital codes. Hopefully, the iTunes copy will be updated.

There is another major Paramount release announcement coming Monday.

Reactions: PMF

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
By the way, I love Dean Martin playing one of Wayne's brothers along with Earl Holliman and Michael Anderson Jr. George Kennedy playing a baddie along with James Gregory and Dennis Hopper as Gregory's son.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Gotcha! Not sure if these include digital codes. Hopefully, the iTunes copy will be updated.

There is another major Paramount release announcement coming Monday.
I have several Paramount movies listed in the Pre-Order Listing that are coming out on September 15th. One of them is Private Parts with Howard Stern.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
By the way, I love Dean Martin playing one of Wayne's brothers along with Earl Holliman and Michael Anderson Jr. George Kennedy playing a baddie along with James Gregory and Dennis Hopper as Gregory's son.
Not to mention the late great Paul Fix as the sheriff, and Martha Hyer as the "might have been more" girl. My favorite Hathaway western, a director that doesn't get enough credit. He's given us a lot of enjoyable films.

I've pre-ordered this YBCR*, which right now is $9.99! Steal of a deal.

*Young Bobby Crawford Recommendation :)

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Not to mention the late great Paul Fix as the sheriff, and Martha Hyer as the "might have been more" girl. My favorite Hathaway western, a director that doesn't get enough credit. He's given us a lot of enjoyable films.

I've pre-ordered this YBCR*, which right now is $9.99! Steal of a deal.

*Young Bobby Crawford Recommendation :)
Hell, I can't named everybody in that great cast. Martha Hyer, married the film's producer, Hal Wallis shortly after making this movie.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
This is my favorite John Wayne film and I have been waiting many years for it to be released. I remember a long, long time ago asking Robert about it after he had talked to the Paramount people. I saw it when it first came out, recommended by a neighbor kid. I've seen it probably twenty times and could watch it another hundred (if I live that long!).

1595089517547.png

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Is there any indication that the Amazon version of this will be a BD-R like the recent Funeral in Berlin?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks