What's new

The Simple Life Sure Came To DVD Fast (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
The DVDs were probably made after the first one or two episodes when Fox knew they had a hit so they couldn't get the extra episode or the reunion on there in time

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
WillG: I must point out (as I said all along) that the DVD was announced before the show even started airing!

Mark_TS: I must point out that "PH" being "pretty" is not everyone's opinion. :)

Christopher_J_F

Stunt Coordinator
Mark-
(sorry for the off topic) But does anyone get the location reference under your name? It made me smile... (And Twed's a nice guy!)

bty, PH is very charming and pretty, imo. But I'm not as old as a lot of people on here...

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell

Much like Lord of the Rings in MY opinion. People love those movies (though I don't know why), and some people like me, love The Simple Life and will buy it. Just difference of opinion and interests. Why did you waste a few minutes of your life to reply on a thread that you obviously dont care about? And Paris Hilton isn't just pretty, she's HOT!

Andy

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
The episodes on the DVD are censored (butt-crack blurred, swearing beeped).

It includes episodes 1-7, but NOT the reunion special that just aired.

Gord

GaryMore

Grip
She is pretty thin, but I think her face is hypnotizing... but I agree with some others, I think she is hot as well

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Hey everyone,

Tommorow is a great day for Simple Life/Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie fans: The Simple Life: Season One DVD will be released! Who is getting this DVD?? BTW, don't trash the show people, I'm just wondering who will be getting this funny show on DVD! I will definately be getting this - it's only $15.99 at Future Shop! It will tide me over until season two starts again in May!

Andy

PS Did you know that if Elizabeth Taylor stayed married to her first husband, she would be Paris Hilton's great aunt?

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
Seriously - this disc would sell real well if there were a true unrated, unsuitable for TV version.

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
I bought this today. I'm impressed, as I just finished the first episode. I did catch the finale last week before settling down to watch The OC, so I kinda knew what was going on. I'm gonna watch more right now actually... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks