What's new

Directors The Reverse-Abstain Tournament (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Of the 3 Miike films I've seen one was wierd but interesting, one wierd but sucked & one was just plain weird.

Vistor Q looks like it might fit in the weird but sucked category, but what do I know not having seen it. Anyhoo I'm a sucker for Hammer Horror so ......... Vampire Circus

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I've been mixed on the Hammer I've seen, while the one Miike I've seen ruled, so....Visitor Q

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Visitor Q though I don't think I'd go out of my way to see either (hell, I might go out of my way to avoid either of these. :))

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
City of God was excellent but I don't expect every crime film from Brazil to be of the same caliber.

I like some EuroHorror so Who Can Kill a Child

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Who Killed Pixote is the re-enacted true story of what became of Fernando Ramos da Silva, the 10-year old star of Hector Babenco's film Pixote, chronicling his sudden rise to fame and ending with his death in the streets of Brazil at the hands of the police who held a grudge against him.

Who Killed Pixote

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ybmsmoke107
Recent bookmarks