What's new

'The Matrix Revisited' DVD (1 Viewer)

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet but reading today's USA Today, Warner Home Video is releasing a making-of DVD of The Matrtix on November 20th. It will include sneak peaks of the film's upcoming sequel, Matrix Reloaded.
Oh yes, you've heard about that animated series called, Matrix Anime, right? :)
~Edwin
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005780.html#8
[Edited last by Edwin Pereyra on August 28, 2001 at 10:52 AM]

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I plan on buying this. I was wondering though, since Warner will be getting rid of snapper cases soon, what chance if any would there be for this to come in a keepcase. I have an un-used dual slim keepcase and I would like to use the artwork supplied and have both the Matrix and the extras disk in the same case.
orangeman
------------------
Neil's H.T. Site
(plus large selection of H.T.Links and movie images)

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Neil,
Go to the following web address. They have a scanned version of the original MATRIX DVD cover for use in a keepcase.
Link Removed
[Edited last by Kenneth English on August 28, 2001 at 01:08 PM]

Christopher Bosley

Stunt Coordinator
So where are all the fanboys who spend their lives ripping George Lucas for milking Star Wars fans with extra product? Guess those "rules" don't apply in The Matrix?

Kenneth English

Second Unit
So where are all the fanboys who spend their lives ripping George Lucas for milking Star Wars fans with extra product? Guess those "rules" don't apply in The Matrix?
I don't think this is nearly the same thing. Warner isn't asking anyone to buy the movie again -- this is a separate supplement-only disc. Kind of an add-on to the existing movie DVD.
I, for one, kind of like the idea of simply "upgrading" a movie I already own instead of having to buy it all over again just to get the added features. Hell, THE MATRIX was packed to begin with (not to mention having reference-quality audio/video) so this is just gravy!
But that's just me... :)

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
What's with the flame bait?
Notice that this is not the feature that is being released, but a disc with supplements. The feature was not only released on VHS day and date, but also on DVD (and a quality release at that). Something that the Matrix can claim, but TPM simply cannot. The original trilogy was released on VHS yet again after The Matrix was already on DVD. Remember that many of us were begging just to get barebone releases of the SW films while vowing to purchase the super duper deluxe editions that would follow.
I simply do not see this as a fair comparison.
------------------
-Dwayne
"And vidi films I would."

Christopher Bosley

Stunt Coordinator
Why would anyone who had DVD even care what Star Wars versions were being released or re-released on VHS? Would it have been nice to have Ep. 1 at the same time as tape? Sure. Am I glad that I'm getting it in October? You bet.
The point is WB doesn't have Matrix Reloaded (almost as good a title as Attack of the Clones) to compete with Lucas next summer so they're pulling stunts to make up for it. A Matrix CARTOON?! Lemme guess the ending, Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus finally catch Agent Smith, say "Now we'll find out whose been enslaving the human race for a hundred years," pull of his mask, and its . . .
OLD MAN POTTER, THE CARETAKER!!!
And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Mr. Anderson and those pesky kids.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Wow, someone sounds bitter...
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks