What's new

The Lawless Years S3 (1 Viewer)

S

silverking

I have just received a note from Amazon informing me they will be unable to supply 'The Lawless Years' S3 which I have had on order for ages.

Did this actually ever get released ? Not seen it anywhere.Makes me a little anxious about other Timeless releases such as M Squad & Laramie 'The Texan etc.Rumoured but not appearing.

Classic TV seems to be really in the doldrums. I have only 3 items I am planning to purchase over the coming months (Mission Impossible S5,Untoucables S2 V2 & the next Perry Mason). A year or so back I couldn't keep up with the releases. Wondering if 'Gunsmoke' & Rawhide will make it any further ?

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

Season 3 has never been released, though I thought at one time that Timeless was working on it (and perhaps they still are). In any event, it is not listed in Timeless' TV-on-DVD online catalog . . . .

Television Category

Stephen Bowie

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, I've heard that sales on the first set were such that Timeless wasn't in a hurry to move forward with the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks