What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Jason Bourne Collection Question (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I have heard that this set was pulled from the shelves of retailers. Any particular reason?

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
That's a first for me.

As far as I know, the set was not pulled from the shelves, but it was produced in such small quantities that the Christmas rush took them all away... Which, I concede, it's pretty weird, for the set has got no bonuses of remarkable interest.

It's almost impossible to find, both online and at brick & mortar stores, and those who still have it are overcharging for it.

Since I LOOOOVE the first film but found the Greengrass installments only so-so, I had refrained from buying them as they were released, but I found a copy of the collection at a local Best Buy for $40 (although their website did not even listed it anymore) and, since it was cheap and already something of a collectors' item that I could eventually end up searching and paying quite higher for, I gave up to temptation.

Anybody knows different about this release?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks