Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Sam Posten submitted a new blog post

The Green Inferno: Collector's Edition - Highly Recommended
MV5BODE4MDZiMjUtNDkzNS00ZDJkLWJiZDgtMmEwMWFlODJiYjQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_SX1777_CR001777744_AL_-1024x429.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

The Drifter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jim
Saw ER's The Green Inferno on the older Blu a couple of years ago. As with other ER films, though this is supposed to be a horror flick I found myself laughing quite hard throughout much of this. Hilarious movie! It seems that ER intentionally makes his characters unsympathetic, so that when they end up dying you not only don't feel sorry for them, you're looking forward to seeing them taken out - LOL!

The misguided college students obviously had too much time on their hands. So, when it turned out that they were captured & eaten by natives - whom they were trying to protect by their protest - it was obviously very ironic & also extremely funny.

It was especially amusing how one of the students mentioned that it was good Jonah was one of the first to be eaten since, given his size, they "won't have to eat any more of us for a week" - LOL!

The only part of the film I didn't like was the after-credits scene, when it was revealed that Alejandro was still alive & in native paint?! I doesn't make any sense that he would have escaped being eaten.

I will say that the film looks stunning in Blu; the PQ is incredible, and I can't say that for all Blu's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks