What's new

The Golden Globes (1 Viewer)

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Eastwood for Best Director. The Aviator for Best Picture Drama. Somehow, I have a feeling it will be reversed at Oscar time.

Nick C.

Second Unit
Watching the delayed west coast edition, as they run through the trailer clips (so brief! at least the BFCA critics choice awards showed a good 1+ minutes of each) for each of the nominees for the 2 best picture categories. Sideways really captures the theme and mood so well, it flows so well with the Blind Melon song... Fox Searchlight's PR/marketing did a hell of a job (and I didn't like the movie that much :))

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
Did anyone else think that Annette Bening's acceptance speach was terrible? She looked very uncomfortable and very robotic. It almost seemed like she was reading it off a telepromter.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member

It could have won 10 awards for all I cared, so long as I got more and more chances to see the gorgeous Teri Hatcher in that radiant dress. ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You're better off just getting the highlights on E! or on Entertainment Tonight. Unless it's on cable, award shows don't get re-run on the networks.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
At the end of the show, the announcer said the rerun would air on Bravo.

I felt bad for Leo not getting a good reception.

Jason Batemen is one of the dullest celebrities.

Annette Bening looked like she was reading off the teleprompter.

~T

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'm surprised no one commented on Ms. Presley and her appearance as a presenter. Could she have looked LESS interested in being there? Not even a hint of a smile.

Damn did Teri Hatcher look good. :eek:

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Teri Hatcher was definitely the best dressed last night....absolutely radiant. Lisa Marie looked like Dracula's wife with the cape.

I hope Scorcese gets the gold this year....he is long overdue, and his direction on The Aviator was fantastic.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Did anyone else notice Zach Braff's "Where's mine?" expression/gesture when Teri Hatcher kissed the people sitting around her? He was sitting right behind her and apparently had to stand up to let her get up from her seat. It was pretty funny. I also thought Hatcher's acceptance speech was touching.

Yeah, I thought Lisa Marie was a walking zombie of boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks